Our new and revolutionary BELL T8 8’ Glass tube Offers significant energy efficiency and lifetime improvements over fluorescent lamps. Our BELL lamps are installed by bypassing existing fluorescent ballasts, and hard-wiring tombstone lamp-holders directly to incoming AC power leads. Dual-ended bypass lamps eliminate the need to replace shunted tombstone lamp-holders in existing fluorescent luminaires.
- The REVOLUTIONARY design consists of 2 parts that combine to be one tube.
- Cost-effective shipping also reduces damages during transit.
- Current Leakage Protection, Passed UL 1993.
- Up to 130 lumens per Watt.
- Shatter-proof & meets NSF Requirements.
- Fa8 Base with optional R17d connector
- Full glass housing inhibits yellowing and distortion
- Replaces 85W T8/T12 HO lamps
- Type B dual-end power & bypass ballast
- Universal 100-277Vac 50-60Hz