In Stock Back Order Only 0 0 0 0
Outdoor solar lighting system uses solar cells which convert sunlight into electricity. Electricity is stored in the battery for use at night. Athens Solar LED Street Light features all in one design function, low profile design with PIR/microwave motion sensor and smart controller all built in with bifacial solar panel. Athens Solar Lights are easy to install and virtually maintenance free.
- 130Wp Solar Panel
- 768WH 25.6V 30AH Lithium Battery
- 14400 Lumens
- Economical, easy to install, all in one integrated with bifacial solar panel on top and bottom for faster charging time.
- Philips LumiLEDs luxeon 5050 chip creates a first class light source 180 lumen per watt, with the aluminum lamp base and sealed lens with its excellent heat dissipation.
- The sealed lenses are made of strong UV protected PC and are aging and shock resistant.
- The light automatically switches on at dusk and switches off at dawn. 50% permanent lighting, when motion is detected power turns to 100%.
- Deep cycle battery, charge and discharge over 2000 times, continuously works 2-3 rainy days in intelligent mode.
- MPPT controller automatically track the maximum power point according to the weather variation, charging rate 30%.
- 180 Lumen per watt and IP65 & IK08 rated.
- 3 Years warranty on all components.
- Optional Accessory : Intelligent App Control, IOT Management system, Camera, Bird Spikes.