LED outdoor lights are installed either to reflect the aesthetics of the surrounding area or to reflect a sense of security. These lights are mounted in areas within an industry like walkways, entrances, staircases, godowns, etc. LED lighting outdoors is the ideal method for extending the hours you can enjoy your outdoor living spaces and achieving the desired aesthetic.
LEDs illuminate natural light, which makes them a revolutionary product in the lighting world. With their energy efficiency, longevity, versatility, durability, and features, outdoor lighting has been a game-changer.
We rely on outdoor lighting to brighten our streets, sidewalks, paths from the driveway to the door, and gardens. These lights are usually brighter and have no noise to reflect a safe light. This blog is a guide on why LED lights outdoors work best and what variants are available at Beyond LED Technology, an outdoor lighting manufacturer in the USA.
Why LED lights outdoors work best?
Outdoor light with LED is best because of its…
- Energy efficiency
One of the greatest advantages of installing LED outdoor lighting is its low energy consumption. The average LED bulb uses 10 watts, compared to 60 watts for incandescent bulbs. These miniature powerhouses last 25 times longer and consume at least 75% less energy than incandescent lighting, particularly LEDs with the “energy star” label. By installing LED lighting both inside and outside your home, you can maximize your energy savings.
LED light bulbs outlast incandescent, halogen, and compact fluorescent light bulbs. If you've ever had to replace a standard lightbulb, you've likely observed that they burn extremely hot. The enemy of efficiency is heat. The cooler the light bulb, the longer its lifespan, and LEDs are as cool as light bulbs can get.
LEDs generate less heat because they use a semiconductor to convert electricity into light. The use of plastic instead of glass in LED lights outdoors makes them durable and better equipped to withstand extreme temperature fluctuations and inclement weather.
- Brighter light
Typically used to illuminate streets, sidewalks, and entrances, metal-halide lights tend to dim over time. As long as the diode is supplied with electricity, however, LED lights retain their luminosity and produce more lumens. Today's LED outdoor lighting is so bright that it can be used as floodlights and security lighting for the exterior of your home.
If you have an eye for style and appreciate mood lighting on a higher level, LED lights for the outdoors are ideal for you. LED lighting allows homeowners to change the color of the same group of lights from red to blue, purple, and green. You can personalize it for special occasions or your favorite sports team. How about that for adaptability?
Top 5 LED lights for outdoors at Beyond LED Technology - LED outdoor light distributor
- Platinum | LED area light
Its features are:
- The world-class quality, high-efficiency, and streamlined design of the Platinum range of LED lights are unmatched.
- Maximum output is provided by the most dependable Meanwell HLG driver in this series.
- It requires no tools and can be maintained by one person, making it the most durable.
This range features a built-in universal bracket that is compatible with the majority of applications, as well as a heat-resistant polycarbonate optical lens and die-cast aluminum housing.
- Boise | LED landscaping light
Boise has high lumens per watt. It is easy to set up and use. It has a ground stake and a lawn base.
Its features are
- Wide rotation angle, flexibility, and convenience.
- It is efficient, durable, and anti-aging.
- Aluminum Alloy housing is heat-dissipating and anti-corrosive.
- The optical-grade PC lampshade has a polycarbonate optical lens.
- No UV or IR in the beam.
- It is mercury-free.
- It is a best-in-class product with strict waterproof and dustproof treatment for dry or wet locations.
It's energy-saving and durable. The light is soft and safe for the eyes. The product starts instantly and doesn't flicker or hum.
- AV | LED post-top garden light
Its features are:
- The AV range of LED post-top garden lights are vertical lights that aid vehicle and pedestrian visibility.
- They feature a dusk-to-dawn photocell and a 360-degree beam angle for optimal illumination in every direction.
- In addition to being IP65 waterproof for weather and water protection.
- They are equipped with heat-resistant polycarbonate lenses for protection against heat.
Beyond LED Technology is the sole provider of the highest quality AV lights for LED outdoor lighting.
- Vandal | Solar round bollard light
Vandal solar round bollard light housing and dome are molded with Sabix Lexan SLX polycarbonate UV protection guaranteed for over 12 years.
Its features are:
- LEDs are mounted directly to PC boards and the upper housing for optimal thermal management.
- Equipped with a monocrystalline solar panel grade that is encapsulated in a solar cell constructed with tempered glass.
- It is equipped with a microwave motion sensor Invisible and integrated into the housing of the luminaire 12 ft radius detection
The design and shape of the luminaire make it nearly indestructible and IK10++ compliant.
- Oakland | Solar LED pedestrian light
The Oakland LED Solar pedestrian light fixture is a unitary construction.
Its features are:
- Solar panel and battery are embedded within the LED fixture.
- There is automatic operation, detection of day and night, and automatic power on/off.
- Cast in aluminum with an elegant and modern design, the structure is exquisitely crafted.
It is an eco-friendly and safe LifePo4 battery that can be discharged over 2,000 times and has a maintenance-free lifespan of over eight years. Optional - available with or without a pole.
LED lights are becoming increasingly popular for commercial and industrial applications, especially outdoor lighting, due to their unique properties. LEDs are more durable, dependable, and require minimal maintenance.
Get the best options for LED lights outdoors at Beyond LED Technology - an outdoor lighting manufacturer in the USA.